Article Processing Charge (APC)
What is Article Processing Charges in Anbar University Journal of Language and Literature (AUJLL)?
Like other Open Access publishers, AUJLL charges an Article Processing Charge once an article is accepted for publication. These charges cover the costs of turning a manuscript into a finished article. AUJLL is committed to making the costs of publishing as clear as possible. The charges for the journal are clearly displayed on the journal’s home page.
When a manuscript is submitted, it passes through the many different departments at AUJLL:
- The Editorial Screening team, who perform initial technical and ethical checks.
- The Editorial team, who help the journal's Academic Editors manage the review process.
- The Production team, who convert the manuscript to a professionally typeset article and well-structured XML.
- The Proofing team, who coordinate the proofing process through AUJLL Online Proofing System.
- The Editorial Quality Assurance team, who perform a final check to ensure that the manuscript and its review process adhere to the journal's guidelines and policies.
- Our marketing and communications teams, who ensure your article receives the attention it deserves.
- The technology team, who build and maintain our systems.
The Article Processing Charges in the Anbar University Journal of Language & Literature is 125,000 ID, (100$) paid by
- Direct payment to Editorial Board at the College of Arts, University Of Anbar
- Banking payment using the following banking details:
Account Title: TRADE BANK OF IRAQ, RAMADI
Account NO: 0014-218412-001.