The editorial board welcomes contributions that provide insights into key issues dealing with studies of Arabic, English and European languages and literatures in multilingual contexts in the fields of language, linguistics, and literature. Our policy is to enable the advancement of knowledge by providing a medium of dissemination that prioritizes insightful research into multiethnic encounters and interactions. While the ultimate goal of the journal is to create cultural, linguistic and literary awareness. The journal welcomes qualitative contributions that resonate with Arab and international interaction in the field of languages and literature.
- Open Access Policy:
This journal provides open and direct access to its content based on the knowledge of the public domain of researchers and the journal''''''''s belief in the dissemination of culture, thought and philosophies among the various classes of readers.
- The process of reviewing and critiquing writings.
- The review process takes one to two months. Each submission will be subject to the following review process:
- Technical examination and verification of the scientific content of the research article, and follow-up of the researcher''''''''s commitment to the terms of publication.
- The review of two arbitrators, sometimes there is a need for a third arbitrator.
- Review by the author of the comments and directions decided by the editor-in-chief and members of the committee.
- Written Examination (Linguistic - Article in its final form).
- Initial decision.
- Payment of publication fees.
- Comprehensive review of the research article before submitting it for publication.
- Informing the author with a formal letter of the final acceptance.
- Final publication
- Issues are published four times a year (March, June, September and December).
- Online submissions. No research is received except through the journal''''''''s website (https://www.aujll.uoanbar.edu.iq/).
- If the article is accepted for publication, copyright for this article will be granted to Anbar University Press.
- Privacy Statement
- The names and e-mail addresses entered on this site will be used for the purposes mentioned in this journal and will not be circulated or made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- This journal is hosted by:
University of Anbar - Iraq